Saturday, January 12, 2008

How to Make Restaurant Quality Sauces

In as little as 20 minutes, you can make rich, velvety brown sauce just like you get served in your favorite restaurant--or classic lobster based seafood sauce to serve with fish! Discover how to make dozens of classic and everyday sauces at home in your own kitchen--even if you have never taken a cooking class in your life! With this instantly downloadable ebook, ou'll learn the "how's" and "why's" behind making dozens of great sauces at home. Learn the sauce making secrets professional chefs use!

After using How to Make Restaurant Quality Sauces at Home, Susan Davidson, of Seattle, Washington, wrote: "I don't have a lot of time to spend on making dinner except for every now and then, so the recipes I choose have to be relatively simple. Last weekend I decided to try the Peppercorn Sauce using the Demi-Glace Gold. I served it over a cut of ribeye steak, along with the rosemary/sage red skinned potatoes recipe using the Graisse de Canard Gold and a side of Caesar salad. This meal was like nothing I had ever made before. The Peppercorn Sauce was easy to make and out of this world. It was laced with richness, full of complex flavors, and absolutely delicious. It tasted more like something I would enjoy at a 5-star restaurant rather than something I whipped up in my kitchen for the family."
How to Make Restaurant Quality Sauces at Home is only $11.95 and includes a great bonus gift! Read all about it at:
Click Here!