Saturday, January 27, 2007

Write, Publish and Sell a Cookbook


In my first post on this blog, I mentioned that I am in the process of testing and compiling my own recipes to publish in a cookbook. Recently I was mulling this over and wondered if by some remote chance there is a "how to" resource designed specifically for creating and self-publishing a cookbook. I searched on google and, lo and behold, I came across an audio recording and printed transcript of a 1 hour and 45 minute teleconference seminar entitled Write, Publish and Sell a Cookbook.

The host of the seminar is Willie Crawford, author of Soul Food Recipes, a book I have seen quite often on the internet. Joining Willie is Chef Stephan Block, who wrote and published his own successful cookbook, and internet marketing guru Jack Humphrey, who wrote a cookbook of recipes for canine lovers to prepare for their dogs!

The amount of information is astounding--and essential for the would be author and publisher of books or eBooks. Covered are copyright laws, choosing a theme, finding recipes (for free!), confirming the market, promoting, selling... and the list goes on. I can't believe the amount of useful information that was covered. Specific websites of a number of helpful resources are also provided. For only $19.95 you can instantly download the complete audio, as well as a typed PDF transcript (plus 3 bonus eBooks!). I just listened to the seminar and read the transcript as I listened. All I can say is... Incredible! I think this will turn out to be best investment of a twenty dollar bill I've ever made. Order yours by clicking below:
Click Here!